Monday, June 04, 2007

Settling in.

Finally, after an incredible weekend of partying and getting to know Buenos Aires I have moved from an air mattress on Caitlin's (ty so much!) floor to a place with a room of my own. I'm living with a couple of American guys (well, technically one's Canadian) down here playing American football, a Canadian down here to ride horses for show and a South African from Praetoria working as a laptop salesman. The move was nice because it gave me a whole new neighborhood to get to know with its own set of gorgeous parks, monuments, restaurants and clubs. Beyond the new housing set up I've picked up a cell phone to keep in touch with all my new friends and bought shampoo for the first time all trip! I even got my laundry done at the lavanderia around the corner so I'm sporting clean clothes, imagine that. All in all, things have settled down and I'm enjoying myself greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home